Hunt of Hounds

h&h5
A few weeks ago, I was on my way to the SFDF Pose rehearsal and had some time to spare, so I popped into Hazlewood Vintage. I was greeted by Sabrina and Cole, the designers behind Hunt of Hounds jewelry. I was completely mesmerized by their jewelry – as each piece is so intricate with incredible attention to detail. Their jewelry is inspired by Victorian, Baroque, Renaissance and mourning designs. Each piece has so much thought put into it, and is handmade which creates a one-of-a-kind uniqueness that is hard to come by these days.
h&h7
h&h1It is pieces like this that really make the outfit. They bring character and eye-catching details that give elegance and sophistication to any outfit.
h&h3
h&h4
Twin Skull Crystal Ring / Lumina Necklace / Najwa Stacker Ring
h&h2
h&h6

– Tiara

Color By Amber Jewelry

I had the opportunity to meet up with Trisha Fast, a premiere stylist from the company Color By Amber, an jewelry brand moving towards being more environmentally friendly!
Color By Amber is a brand that hand-makes their jewelry, which has a reduced impact on the environment and helps to support women artisans in impoverished villages across the world.
cba1

Color by Amber uses Ecoresin to create all their jewelry! Ecoresin is made from PETG, a primary material used in water bottles. Their Ecoresin is up-cycled from 40% pre-consumer products and the other 60% is pure copolyester. Ecoresin is also BPA-free. And here is the BEST part, each piece of jewelry is produced in a facility in the USA that sends absolutely nothing to the landfill!
The benefits of Ecoresin is that the jewelry is flexible and clear, tough and shatter resistant, doesn’t wear out and is comfortable and smooth on the skin. I love how light the pieces are!

I love looking at all the materials that they have used inside the Ecoresin, some include Sisal Fiber from Columbia, Bear grass from South Africa, Banana Fiber and Bamboo Rings from Nepal, leaves from China, Wool and Cotton from Mexico and many other great natural products!

Here are some of the pieces I was given to share with you all!

cba3

cba2
Necklace: Water Fall Necklace
Bracelets: Skinnies & Dichronic Cuff
cba4cba5
Necklace: The Knot Necklace

cba6cba7
Necklace: Pillar Necklace

It is great to see companies moving toward being more eco-friendly! I love that nothing is sent to the landfill, and I also love the jewelry! Shop the whole collection here!

– Tiara

Acacia Accessories Jewelry!

Acacia Accessories Jewelry!

Anne is a Canadian jewelry designer from Acacia Accessories and has shared with me some of her unique pieces. They design fashionable jewelry for everyday wear. The jewelry is an eclectic mix between vintage and modern trends, creating a one-of-a-kind look! They also ship free to Canada and the United States!

I like how Acacia Accessories has pieces that are in demand at the moment however they also make jewelry that you couldn’t find anywhere else.

acacia1My favourite has to be this beautiful agate stone necklace! This locket necklace is also a unique piece as it actually works!
 acacia3

Here are some of the earrings, the stud earrings are cute and simple to pair with any outfit, very versatile! 
acacia4acacia5Check it all out here!

 

– Tiara

~I received these products complimentary from Acacia Accessories, however this is my true and honest opinion of the products~