I have so many goodies I want to blog about and review, so I figured doing monthly favourites would be very beneficial to my beauty product hoarding tendencies. So here are my December Favourites!
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Fragrance – This perfume is my new favourite, I cannot describe it without using the words fresh, uplifting and deliciously sweet. This is such a delicate floral perfume that I will definitely be repurchasing. It scent lasts all day on clothes but I do find I tend to reapply it throughout the day, mostly cause I love to smell it again myself!
2. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Body Lotion – I love how this lotion smells exactly like the perfume, and it isn’t too strong. I like using the body wash, lotion and perfume together to build up the scent!
3. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Shower Gel – This body wash is heavenly to use in the shower, it foams and gives off the most pleasant aroma!
4. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella – This colour is the perfect flattering matte red, and it has great lasting power! It is not too drying and applies easily and does not smudge!
NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien – This color is good for amping up the natural lip with a bit of colour and shimmer.
5. Garage Moon Necklace – This necklace is so intricate and delicate, I love its simplicity and ability add interest to an outfit.
6. Redken Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner – After I got lowlights, my hairdresser recommended this duo and my hair colour hasn’t faded! They have a clean scent and are made with cranberry oil!
7. Clinique Moisture Surge Intense – This cream-gel is handy during the winter months. When my skin gets very dry, I like to use a lot as a mask for 10 minutes then pat in the excess. It is a very rich moisturizing cream that gives my face a very hydrated, smooth and glowing look. It does have a bit of an unpleasant scent however you cannot smell it once applied! A little goes a long way with this product! I recommend this for drier skin types.
8. KORRES Wild Rose Mask – This mask is packed full of Vitamin C and really helps to hydrate and brighten the skin. Really great to help improve sun damage and dryness.
9. Cake Milk Made Velveteen Hand Creme – Well if the fact that this lotion has marshmallow extract doesn’t win you over then I don’t know what will 😉 This lotion smells simply delicious and is a great lotion to keep in a purse to keep your hands super soft!
10. Voluspa Santiago Huckleberry Coconut Wax Candle – I purchase this scent of candle religiously from Indigo. The glass container is beautifully designed and the smell of this candle is sweet and delicious. The scent will actually be able to fill a room, which I love!
11. Scentsational Natural Soy Candle in Romantic – This candle gives off a delicate floral scent and is another great candle to have burning to give off a wonderful scent in your home.
Well there are my December favourites! What are your favourites?