Eyeshadows, blushes, bronzers, any type of pressed powders are usually expensive however they are prone to breaking quite easily. I was almost at the point of throwing this palette away even though I loved the colours, so I decided to try the rubbing alcohol trick. This was actually a great, easy and cheap quick fix!
1. Make sure you are doing this over lots of newspaper or over a protected surface as the rubbing alcohol will remove the finish on most surfaces.
2. Pour a little bit of rubbing alcohol into the container, just so its saturated.
3. I used my finger to start smoothing and flattening the eyeshadow out (if the product is sticking to your finger a lot add just a bit more rubbing alcohol).
4. I left it sit overnight to ensure it was completely dry.
5. While you are waiting for it to dry you can use some rubbing alcohol to sterilize and clean the rest of your makeup palette!
So its really simple and really quite useful, saves me from throwing money away!