I purchased the Clinique Turnaround Instant Facial Masque because my Dermatologist suggested that I go for microdermabrasion – as I get really bad cystic acne and scarring resulting from it. After looking into the price, I opted for this (way cheaper) product and I have to say that I am very impressed. The product is light blue, and has little crystals and sparkles in it. After using it, my skin feels so soft and smooth! I cannot get over how nice it makes my skin feel. And to top it off, the skin problems I was experiencing before have completely disappeared. I highly recommend this product as it has worked wonders. The only things I have noticed is that my face lost its tan way quicker then the rest of my body in using this product, however its not too noticeable with makeup. Also after the product is washed off, it leaves little sparkles on your face. They can be covered completely by foundation if you use it in the morning. I recommend using it at night, because then you don’t have to worry about the sparkles and it helps your skin absorb your facial lotion while you sleep.
Here is a picture of my skin after using this product for a month, as I wrote this blog post after I ran out of the product – so I didn’t want to take a picture of a squished & cut apart tube – gotta use that last drop haha!
Here is how I use it:
1. Wash your face thoroughly, dry it, then place a clean hot face cloth over your face to open your pores.
2. Apply about a quarter sized dollop onto your face with clean fingers.
3. Keep it on for 10 minutes.
4. Wet your finger tips and slowly go over your whole face in little circle movements.
5. Wet your palms and gently make circles all over your face with your palms.
6. Rinse off and pat to dry.
7. Apply your favourite facial lotion/oil.