Velvet Grunge

velvetdressrfb
velvetdressrfb2
Photo Credit: David Yuzyk.

I have a fascination with velvet and I have ALWAYS wanted a velvet dress. So when I spotted this one I quickly snatched it up. It is so cute and I am in love with the colour. This outfit works well in the winter because of the darker toned colours and the fact that the dress is actually quite warm. I paired it with lace tights for detail and boots with studs for an edgier feel.

Dress: Garage / Tights: Forever21 / Boots: Target / Jewelry: vintage & Dutch Growers / Lipstick: Clinique
velvetdressrfb3
Perhaps one of the reasons I’ve always wanted a velvet dress is because my favourite woman ever, Stevie Nicks, (my goddess) loves to rock some velvet herself!
stevie_nicks_embed_3

– Tiara

Advertisements

19 thoughts on “Velvet Grunge

1. fashtonishing November 8, 2013 / 2:00 pm

I love your dress!
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    Kisses, Eveline x

2. talktomyshoes November 14, 2013 / 12:38 pm

Great outfit. I hardly believe myself in finding another SK blogger. I just moved to Saskatchewan about a month ago. Looking forward to following you!

3. Raw Fashion Blog November 14, 2013 / 1:50 pm

Thank you! We both appreciate it very much!!

4. oliver April 24, 2014 / 6:01 am

hi
    I´m interested in the velvet dress
    I could buy it from them.
    I pay what they want.
    I offer 200 to 250 euros.
    or what they want.
    please write to me

greeting

5. Raw Fashion Blog April 26, 2014 / 3:53 pm

Hello,
    The store I bought it from no longer carries it in their stock, I am sorry!

6. oliver April 27, 2014 / 5:37 am

I could buy her?

7. Raw Fashion Blog May 1, 2014 / 4:19 pm

If you mean you want to buy my dress, I am sorry my dress is not for sale!

8. apb police September 14, 2014 / 4:37 am

Thanks for one’s marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you might be
    a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will come
    back someday. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great
    work, have a nice holiday weekend!

9. parajumpers usa sale September 27, 2014 / 9:39 pm

ңello! I’ve been reading ƴоur weblog for a
    whіle now and finally got the courage tο go ahead and ǥive уoս a shout out frοm Austin Texas!
    Јust wanted to tell you κeep up thе excellent ԝork!

10. outlet online burberry originale October 11, 2014 / 10:03 pm

Incredible! Thiѕ blogg lookѕ exxactly like mmy
    old one! It’s onn a entіrely differeht topic Ьut it ɦɑs pretty mսch the same page layout and
    design. Gгeat choice оf colors!

11. homepage October 30, 2014 / 4:47 am

Hey! Someone in mу Facebook grօup shared tҺiѕ site wіth uѕ sо I came to check іt out.

I’m definitely loving tɦе informatіоn. I’m bookmarking ɑnd
    will be tweeting thіs to mу followers! Exceptional blog and wonderful design and style.

12. burberry bags October 31, 2014 / 1:24 pm

Greetings! Ѵery usеful advice in thiѕ ρarticular post!
    It’s the lіttle chаnges that make tɦe largest
    сhanges. Thaanks foor sharing!

13. get candy crush saga apk hack November 26, 2014 / 10:03 am

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve been to
    this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyways, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be book-marking and
    checking back often!

14. diane September 28, 2015 / 1:07 pm

Hey, I love your velvet dress -you look so great in it – belive me!
    I would like to wear the things too, but my body isnt as beautiful as yours.

15. Raw Fashion Blog September 28, 2015 / 8:39 pm

All bodies are beautiful, do not compare! Wear what you want, make yourself happy!

Leave a Comment!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s